Postgraduate Program Admission Processing (Masters / PhD)
Processing of a Masters program university admission, for a course offered by a university in Ukraine, as agreed by both the candidate and the consultant.
Processed Admission Will Consist Of:
- Original University Invitation / Admission Letter
- Visa Support Letter (sent to the Ukraine Embassy of the candidate’s country of origin or official residence): $50.00
Complimentary Bonus Guides
- Complete A-Z Guide To Ukraine University Admission ($9.97).
- Ukraine Medical Universities Directory & Contact Details ($9.97).
- Engineering / Science Universities In Ukraine Directory ($9.97).
- Social Science, Mgt. & Humanities Universities In Ukraine Directory ($9.97).
- Vital Checklist For University Admission, Visa / Traveling & Cost Planner ($4.97).
Delivery Method: Regular Post Delivery or Courier Delivery (Select During Checkout)
Get Started. Add To Cart Below To Proceed
$350.00 – $550.00Select options
University Admission Requirements (for processing university admission / invitation letter):
- Valid International Passport.
- Certificate / Result of Secondary / High School Completion With Grades.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate in A Field Relevant To The Intending Masters Degree Program.
- Transcript of Bachelors Degree Certificate Indicating Course Composition and Total Academic Hours for Each Course.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate Must Be Issued Not More Than Ten (10) Years Prior To The Year Of Application.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing Consent (provided).
- Full Payment for the University Admission Processing and Visa Support Fee (on this page).
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements (post-arrival university enrollment)
- A Valid International Passport.
- A Type D Visa With Validity Period Not Less Than 15 Days Upon University Registration.
- Original University Invitation Letter.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Secondary / High School Certificate & Result With Grades.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors Degree Certificate & Transcript Showing Course Composition and Academic Hours for Each Course.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy Of Medical Test Result indicating Medical Fitness to Study in Ukraine, and Absence of HIV.
- Immigration Card, Obtained at The Airport During Arrival.
- One Year Open Return Ticket.
- Full Payment Of Tuition, Accommodation Cost and Other Applicable University Registration Payments.
- 6 – 8 Passport-Sized Photos (60 x 40 mm).
- A good knowledge of English language. If Not, Candidate May Have To Undergo A Preparatory Program.
- A Nostrification Process Will Be Applicable, After Admission, To Verify Submitted Admission Documents.
- “University admission requirements” applies to processing university admission / invitation letter.
- “University Enrollment / Registration Requirements” applies to processing university registration / enrollment upon arrival.
Add To Cart Below To Proceed