Study in Ukraine Guide Terms of Service
Last updated: 22/07/2015
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using www.StudyInUkraineGuide.Com website.
Study in Ukraine guide website is owned and operated by OguCS LLC, a limited liability company registered in Ukraine with government permit and license to carry out international students consulting and recruitment activities, and shall henceforth be referred to as the parent company.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We offer a 100% guarantee on the legitimacy of any, and all university admission / invitation letters processed by us, and will take full responsibility if, for whatever reason, it is proven to be otherwise.
All payments made in connection with processing a university admission are covered by our 180 days (6 months) full money back guarantee, in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in our refund policy below.
- All payments made to us in connection with processing a university admission is covered by a 180 day money back guarantee.
- Such payment must have been made either directly to our bank account, via bank transfer to our bank account, through western Union transfer to the parent company or paid online through a payment processor from our website. Our bank account information is contained in the admission contract.
- Payment made through an agent, or representative is not covered by this guarantee, unless otherwise explicitly stated before such payment is made.
- Payment is covered by our full money back guarantee, only if we fail to fulfill our side of the admission obligation(s), within the time-frame reflected in the admission contract.
- Payment is not refundable if within the admission processing time-frame as reflected in the admission contract, the client suddenly has a change of mind, after we have either initiated the admission process, or fulfilled our side of the obligation and completed a university admission for the client.
- For any other objection not captured here, we are open for a constructive dialogue and will always strive to reach an amicable resolution together with the client. Our word will always be our bond.
- To initiate a refund, please send us a mail, with subject titled “Refund”. Attach payment information such as bank teller, western Union payment slip, or online payment confirmation receipt that was sent as a payment confirmation when payment was made. Upon receipt, it will be reviewed and implemented within 3 working days if it meets the refund conditions stipulated on this page.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the parent company.
The parent company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that the parent company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with international laws, but with the laws of Ukraine taking precedence in the event where the laws conflict.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute an integral part of the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and will be reflected in the subsequent admission contract for processing your Ukraine university admission, if you employ our Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.