Preparatory Program - Agro / Veterinary Science (Sumy)
Agro / Veterinary Science Preparatory Program in the city of Sumy. University admission to undergo preparatory program in the agro / veterinary science fields. Courses of subsequent study includes agronomy, animal husbandry and other veterinary-oriented courses.
The processed admission will comprise of the following:
- Invitation / Admission Letter
- Visa Support Letter
Preparation language: Russian language.
Duration: 6 to 10 months.
Upon successful completion, student will be eligible to enroll into any of the university’s social science and management courses offered in Russian language.
University Admission Requirements (for processing admission / invitation letter):
- Valid International Passport
- Certificate of Secondary / High School Completion With Grades
- Certificate / result must not be issued more than ten (10) years ago.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing Consent.
Admission Requirements For Masters and PhD Programs (in addition to the ones listed above)
- Bachelors degree certificate with transcript showing courses, total hours for the course and grade (for masters program)
- Bachelors and Masters Degree Certificate with transcript showing courses, total hours for the course and grade (for PhD program)
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements (post-arrival)
- A Valid International Passport
- A valid Type D Visa With Not Less Than 15 Days Before Expiration
- Original University Invitation Letter
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of All Applicable Academic Results With Grades.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy Of Medical Test Result indicating Medical Fitness to Study in Ukraine, and Absence of HIV
- Immigration Card, Obtained at The Airport During Arrival.
- One Year Open Return Ticket
- Payment Of Tuition, Accommodation Cost and Other Applicable University Registration Payments
- 6 – 8 Passport-Sized Photos (60x40mm)
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements for Masters and PhD Programs (in addition to the ones listed above)
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors degree certificate with transcript (for masters program)
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors and Masters Degree with transcripts (for PhD program)
- A nostrification process will be applicable after enrollment, to verify authenticity of admission documents.
- “University admission requirements” are for processing university admission / invitation letter.
- “University Enrollment / Registration Requirements” are for processing university registration upon arrival.
See also the section for cost details and more info.