Plant Protection - Masters Program (Sumy)
University admission to undergo a masters degree program in “Plant Protection“.
Processed admission will comprise of the following:
- Invitation / Admission Letter
- Visa Support Letter
Teaching language: Russian language.
Duration: 18 months.
Tuition: below are all the tuition, for the fist and second academic years. After the first year, students are allowed to split the tuition and pay per semester.
|Tuition ($) / Year|
|Year 1||Year 2|
Certificate Awarded Upon Graduation:
- Masters Degree in “Plant Protection“
University Admission Requirements (for processing admission / invitation letter):
- Valid International Passport
- Certificate / Result of Secondary / High School Completion With Grades
- Bachelors Degree Certificate in Agronomy or other Agro-Related Field
- Transcript to the Bachelors Degree Certificate Indicating Course Composition and Total Academic Hours for Each Course
- Certificate / Result Must Be Issued Not More Than Ten (10) Years Ago.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing Consent.
- Full Payment for Admission Processing and Visa Support Fee.
- Full Payment of Courier Delivery Cost for the Processed Invitation Letter
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements (post-arrival)
- A Valid International Passport
- A Type D Visa With Validity Period Not Less Than 15 Days
- Original University Invitation Letter
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Secondary / High School Certificate & Result With Grades
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors Degree Certificate & Transcript Showing Course Composition and Academic Hours for Each Course
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy Of Medical Test Result indicating Medical Fitness to Study in Ukraine, and Absence of HIV
- Immigration Card, Obtained at The Airport During Arrival.
- One Year Open Return Ticket
- Full Payment Of Tuition, Accommodation Cost and Other Applicable University Registration Payments
- 6 – 8 Passport-Sized Photos (60 x 40 mm)
- A good knowledge of Russian language. If Not, Candidate May Have To Undergo A Preparatory Program.
- A Nostrification Process Will Be Applicable, After Admission, To Verify Submitted Admission Documents
- “University admission requirements” are for processing university admission / invitation letter.
- “University Enrollment / Registration Requirements” are for processing university registration upon arrival.
See also the section for cost details and more info.