Law - Bachelors Program (Sumy)
University admission to undergo a bachelors degree program in “Law“. Upon graduation, after four years, student can continue to an 18 months masters degree program in the same field, or another related field.
Processed admission will comprise of the following:
- Invitation / Admission Letter
- Visa Support Letter
Teaching language: Russian language.
Duration: 4 years.
Tuition: there is a progressive tuition increase, from 1st year to the fourth year, as shown below.
|Tuition ($) / Year|
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
Certificate Awarded Upon Graduation:
- Bachelors Degree in “Law“
- Certificate of Proficiency in Russian Language.
University Admission Requirements (for processing admission / invitation letter):
- Valid International Passport
- Certificate / Result of Secondary / High School Completion With Grades
- Certificate / Result Must Be Issued Not More Than Ten (10) Years Ago.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing Consent.
- Full Payment for Admission Processing and Visa Support Fee.
- Full Payment of Courier Delivery Cost for the Processed Invitation Letter
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements (post-arrival)
- A Valid International Passport
- A Type D Visa With Validity Period Not Less Than 15 Days
- Original University Invitation Letter
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Academic Results With Grades.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy Of Medical Test Result indicating Medical Fitness to Study in Ukraine, and Absence of HIV
- Immigration Card, Obtained at The Airport During Arrival.
- One Year Open Return Ticket
- Full Payment Of Tuition, Accommodation Cost and Other Applicable University Registration Payments
- 6 – 8 Passport-Sized Photos (60x40mm)
- Proficiency in Russian Language. If Not, A Language Preparatory Program Will Be Applicable First.
- “University admission requirements” are for processing university admission / invitation letter.
- “University Enrollment / Registration Requirements” are for processing university registration upon arrival.
See also the section for cost details and more info.