Preparatory Program - Social Science / Management (Sumy)
Social Science / Management Preparatory Program in the city of Sumy. University admission to undergo preparatory program in the fields of social science and management. Courses of subsequent study includes economics courses, finance, banking, audit, and management-oriented courses.
The processed admission will comprise of the following:
- Invitation / Admission Letter
- Visa Support Letter
Preparation language: Russian language.
Duration: 6 to 10 months.
Upon successful completion, student will be eligible to enroll into any of the university’s social science and management courses offered in Russian language.
University Admission Requirements (for processing admission / invitation letter):
- Valid International Passport
- Certificate of Secondary / High School Completion With Grades
- Certificate / result must not be issued more than ten (10) years ago.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing Consent.
Admission Requirements For Masters and PhD Programs (in addition to the ones listed above)
- Bachelors degree certificate with transcript showing courses, total hours for the course and grade (for masters program)
- Bachelors and Masters Degree Certificate with transcript showing courses, total hours for the course and grade (for PhD program)
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements (post-arrival)
- A Valid International Passport
- A valid Type D Visa With Not Less Than 15 Days Before Expiration
- Original University Invitation Letter
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Academic Results With Grades.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy Of Medical Test Result indicating Medical Fitness to Study in Ukraine, and Absence of HIV
- Immigration Card, Obtained at The Airport During Arrival.
- One Year Open Return Ticket
- Payment Of Tuition, Accommodation Cost and Other Applicable University Registration Payments
- 6 – 8 Passport-Sized Photos (60x40mm)
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements for Masters and PhD Programs (in addition to the ones listed above)
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors degree certificate with transcript (for masters program)
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors and Masters Degree with transcripts (for PhD program)
- A nostrification process will be applicable after enrollment, to verify authenticity of admission documents.
- “University admission requirements” are for processing university admission / invitation letter.
- “University Enrollment / Registration Requirements” are for processing university registration upon arrival.
See also the section for cost details and more info.